Percent of times the projected movement occurred within the timeframe.
Percent of times a profit was still realized in the timeframe even if full movement was not achieved.
Percent of times the projected movement was achieved within the timeframe plus 10 days.
BREAKDOWN AND RULES
1) The assumed entry point is the close price on the day of the moving average cross.
2) All statistics are based off of three possible exit points/results.**Will be phased out and changed to read "All statistics are based off two possible exit points/results.
a) PROJECTED PRICE OR PROJECTED TIMEFRAME: The moment the stock/fund meets the projected level the position is closed. If the projected level is never met, then the exit would be the last day in the projected timeframe, or the moment a skilled trader realizes the trade is going against them. Only the profit and loss acquired from this exit point will be compounded into the rolling balance. Maximum movement in timeframe will not be rolled over as it is purely hypothetical. The goal is to agree on an exit point prior to opening a position and sticking to it with a "limit to close order".
b) MAX MOVEMENT IN PROJECTED TIMEFRAME: Although unlikely someone would know the exact maximum movement level, this is the point in the projected timeframe the stock/fund would have netted the largest profit.
c) MAX MOVEMENT IN PROJECTED TIMEFRAME PLUS A 10 DAY EXTENSION: Because a projected timeframe could be off by a few days, this is the point in the projected timeframe and an additional ten days the stock/fund would have netted the largest profit.
3) The ROLLING BALANCE in the far right columns are each based on a starting principal of accrued gains and losses from exits at the target price or end of initial timeframe. The rolling balance is based on full investment of the available principal on the date in the first column. The first recommendation is at the bottom and the most recent closed out recommendation is on top.
4) All information is hypothetical if all projections were played to their maximum abilities.
5) The most realistic statistical category is the PROJECTED PRICE OR PROJECTED TIMEFRAME exit.
|TARGET HIT IN TF||7||53.85%|
|TARGET HIT IN TF+10||9||69.23%|
|PROFITTED IN TF||11||84.62%|
|PROFITTED IN TF+EXT||13||100%|
|SLIM MISSES IN TF||AMOUNT||PERCENTAGE|
|SLIM MISSES IN TF + 10||AMOUNT||PERCENTAGE|
|DATE||SYMBOL||CROSS OVER CLOSE PRICE/ START PRICE||TARGET PRICE||DAYS TO TARGET PRICE||MAX MOVE||STARTING PRINCIPAL||ROLLING BALANCE IF POSITION EXIT WAS:|
|IN PROJ TIMEFRAME (TF)||TF PLUS 10 TRADING DAYS|
|PROJ||ACTUAL||MOVE||%||MOVE||%||TARGET PRICE||MAX IN TF||MAX IN EXTENSION|